Architectural Designer / Architectural Intern:
Cope Linder Architects / NELSON is looking to hire talented, creative and driven individuals to join our growing team!
NELSON has joined operations with Cope Linder Architects www.cope-linder.com and is seeking an Intern Architect to join our expanding Philadelphia studio.
• Participate in design phase activities ranging from preliminary design through final construction documentation, detailing and specifications and 3-D modelling.
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture,
• 2+ years of professional experience
• Advancing through the IDP process, on track for licensure
• Knowledge and aptitude in multi-family residential, hotel/hospitality, retail / entertainment
• Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit software
• 3D Studio Max, Sketch-Up
NELSON is a global architecture, design and consulting services firm with offices located across the country. For more information visit www.nelsononline.com.
We offer competitive wages based on skills and experience, as well as an excellent benefits package, including: Paid Time Off, medical, dental, 401K, pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts, and more. NELSON is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Send responses to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.